When the goods were purchased remotely (e.g. in an online store), the consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days and the obligation to return the goods within the next 14 days.
What should I do?
- Report the return of the hood by phone or e-mail to email@example.com
- Wypełnić formularz zwrotu (pobierz formularz) i przesłać na nasz adres firstname.lastname@example.org
The returned goods cannot bear traces of use and assembly. Pack it up and send it along with the return form and proof of purchase to:
Maan Sp. z o.o.
Park Logistyczny MLP
ul. 3-go Maja 8 bud. B3
Phone +48 22 738 39 86
The payment for the hood will be returned to the Customer’s account number indicated in the return form within 14 days.
The basis and scope of the seller’s liability towards the customer, if the product sold has a physical or legal defect (warranty) are defined by generally applicable law, in particular in the Civil Code (in particular in Articles 556-576 of the Civil Code).
- in writing to the following address: Fenu Sp. J., Park Logistyczny MLP, ul. 3-go Maja 8 bud. B3, 05-800 Pruszków
- in electronic form via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com;
In the complaint, please include:
- information and circumstances regarding the subject of the complaint, in particular the type and date of the defect;
- requesting a way to bring the product into compliance with the Sales Agreement or a statement on price reduction or withdrawal from the Sales Agreement
- contact details of the complainant – this will facilitate and speed up the consideration of the complaint by the seller.
The seller will respond to the customer’s complaint immediately, no later than within 14 calendar days from the date of its submission. If the customer who is a consumer has requested a replacement of the item or removal of the defect or has made a price reduction statement, specifying the amount by which the price is to be reduced, and the seller has not responded to this request within 14 calendar days, it is considered that the request was justified.
Detailed information regarding returns and complaints can be found in the Terms and Conditions.